WELLBEING & YOU
What Does Our Wellbeing Client Look Like? Something Tailored to You?
- Women, Men, either transgender or gender born
- Any age
- Located anywhere in the world
- Aims to improve & maintain wellbeing
- Develop new lifestyle habits from the inside out
- Desires ageless mind, body, spirit and glowing skin
- Seeks practical, easy steps to achieve goals
- Dealing with life after divorce, breakups, health changes, lockdown anxiety and the new norm, second careers, turning hobby into business, finding life balance…
- Desires to achieve his or her vision of being being blissfully fabulous
Our Client’s Issues?
Our wellbeing client maybe tired, anxious, confused, frustrated and/or excited for next chapter yet steps are unclear. Hormones and emotions are fluctuating. Lockdown changes are new, unsettling, challenging to balance work and life commitments, especially from home. And more…
- Late life divorce?
- Second career?
- Life has caught up with you but there are 20+ more years of life ahead.
- Where has the time gone?
- “Father Time” is often the greatest villain.
- Keen to balance or improve the mind, body, spirit alignment.
- Our wellbeing client would like access and motivation to easy, practical yet proven methods to achieve his or her vision of wellbeing and success.
NEW! COVID & Nasal Breathing…
Your body’s first line of defence is breathing through the nose which is anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial.
Nose Breathing is Now Non-Negotiable
Learn techniques proven by renowned medical institutions & neuroscientists…
COVID, Chronic Fatigue & Breath Sessions
- Nasal breathing is the first line of defence to ease long term COVID as well as Chronic Fatigue and other symptoms.
- The experts (Brown, Gerbarg, Elliott, Chaitow…and others) all agree…
- Nose produces benefits that release Nitric Oxide to vasodilate blood cells to allow 20% more oxygen.
- Easy techniques to incorporate into your daily routine
- Healing breath technique increases oxygen & blood flow, oxytocin, strengthens the immune system…
- Learn to activate your diaphragm and phrenic nerve…a technique used by Pavarotti…
Anti-Ageing Facial Yoga, Glow & Bliss
- All ages & genders
- Learn to stimulate 43 facial muscles
- Easy techniques
- Incorporate into your skincare routine
- Healing breath techniques
- Increases oxygen & blood flow for glowing skin
- Anti-Ageing, Energy Medicine & Acupressure
Nutritional Therapist | Master Coach | Energy Healer
Taelor Bennett, Nutritional Therapist, ThetaHealing + NLP Master Coach, rCNHC ANLP
Taelor is dedicated to improving the long-term health and wellness of others. Her many years of training, as well as her own personal journey, have equipped Taelor with the knowledge and tools necessary to help others. She is passionate in helping others of all ages and genders achieve and maintain their best health.
Nutritional Therapy is an evidence-based approach to maximise one’s health potential through personalised nutritional and lifestyle changes. One size does not fit all…not everyone looks the same, so why should everyone eat the same?… Taelor promotes the benefits of whole foods for optimal well-being, as well as the therapeutic effects of particular foods and supplements for specific health conditions. After an in-depth consultation, she will develop a plan tailored to your needs combining her expertise in nutrition, coaching and energy healing.
Help for Hormonal Imbalances & Menopause
Tired of Being Tired? Weight Gain? Inflammation? Mood Swings?
We have a wide range of services and expertise to help you learn to manage hormonal imbalances.
- Breath techniques based on neuroscience and ancient traditions
- Reduce hot flashes
- Improve overall sense of wellbeing
- Increase energy
- Improve your mood…just feel better everyday!
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapies |Functional Medicine |Theta Healing
Functional | Holistic Medicine
Dr. Klaudia Raczko MD PGDip MSc AMFCP
- Advanced Wellness Tests & Analytical Interpretations
- DNA, Gut, Hormonal, Nutritional and Gut Sensitivity Tests
- Fasting Mimicking Diet (A plan that allows you to eat nutritional foods)
- 5-day diet was designed by Prof. Valter Longo, an Italian researcher with a special interest in longevity.
- Specifically developed to help the body to regenerate & increase number of stem-cells.
- Holistic Functional Medical Plan
- Bespoke plans focused mind, body, and spirit to include nutritional advise, wellbeing goals and more…
Ashtanga Yoga with Milka
Milka is a London based Yoga Alliance registered teacher (RYT 200), who has trained traditional Ashtanga with world-renowned teachers both in Europe and India.
She uses her biology and anatomy background to bring a body-centric viewpoint to her teaching…
- Focus on the connection of breath and movement
- Progress at your own pace
- Supported & guided virtual sessions
- Group | Private Classes | Office Classes
“Milka is amazing! She taught me to “bind” in yoga poses which requires flexibility both in the body — in order come into and maintain poses — and in the mind. She can help you!”…. Beth, Founder, Lemon Bay Consulting
Anti-Ageing Energy Yoga for Anyone
- Guided virtual sessions
- Get comfortable being on the floor!
- Strength and healing poses for today and when you’re 90!
- Postures to help relieve hormonal imbalances, aches and discomforts
- Breath techniques and postures for chronic fatigue
- Power of balance to promote stillness in the mind and body
- Simple techniques to increase movement into everyday life
- Increase overall energy
- Individual | Group | Office Classes
Desire to grow old gracefully? Or, better yet outrageously!
Meditation, Anxiety, Calm & Breath
- Virtual guided sessions
- Develop your own meditation practice
- Learn the calming benefits of breath
- Universal breath and neuroscience techniques
- Accredited Members British School of Meditation
- Individual | Group | Office
Yoga Nidra “Psychic Sleep” & Breath…
- 45 minutes of Yoga Nidra is equivalent to appx. 4 hours of sleep.
- Deeper than meditation known as “Yogic or Psychic Sleep”
- Enjoy the benefits of beauty from the inside out
- Achieve your goals using your mind & imagination
- Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT200)
- Registered Yoga Nidra Teachers
Did you know that 5% of your thoughts are conscious? The other 95% are subconscious?
- Virtual sessions
- A meditation technique that helps you to shift and clear limiting subconscious beliefs to open the door for physical healing and overall improved well-being.
- Subconscious beliefs are typically the reasons we fail to live our best lives with ease, find our soulmates, manifest abundance, attract recurring illness and more…
- It is possible to alter your environment by consciously changing your thoughts.
- Certified Theta Healing Teachers | Medical Intuitive Anatomy
Reiki Usui Natural Healing Method
- Virtual session
- Reiki is a Japanese tradition of energy healing and dates back to the 20thCentury.
- Relax while slowing down or disabling the mental processes to regain inner strength.
- Reiki is based on energy flow within the body.
- Certified Reiki Usui Natural Healing Method Instructors
Gender Neutral Wellbeing…
- Virtual sessions
- All ages
- Need to clear your head? Increase your focus?
- Improve business performance?
- Manage new norm? Crazy economy? Lockdown lows?…
- Proven techniques to help men achieve balance, peace and happiness
- Let our experts help reduce stress & anxiety
- Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy| Clinical Hypnotherapy | Nutrition | Functional Medicine | Master Coaches| Mentoring …more
Gut Health? Nutrition? Weight? Skin?…
Improve Overall Health & Wellbeing
We have two unique offerings and experts to help you develop bespoke plans to achieve and maintain your health and wellbeing.
Naturopathy Nutritional Therapy is an evidence-based approach to maximise one’s health potential through personalised nutritional and lifestyle changes. One size does not fit all…not everyone looks the same, so why should everyone eat the same?… Taelor Bennett promotes the benefits of whole foods for optimal well-being, as well as the therapeutic effects of particular foods and supplements for specific health conditions.
Functional Medicine instantly resonated with Dr. Klaudia Raczko, M.D. It views the patient as a whole – mind, body, emotions, and soul. It is a powerful blend of all aspects of health. Her medical training allows Dr. Radczko to combine science with the body’s inner ability to heal — the perfect combination of Western approach with Eastern philosophy. Dr. Raczko’s clients receive bespoke treatment based on their needs. There is no single prescription that can solve all problems. Nothing is perfect and without flaws.
- Gut health really matters…
- Lose weight
- Reduce body’s inflammation
- Increase energy & stamina
- Strengthen immunity defence
- Simple ways to improve your overall nutrition and health
- Nutritionists | Naturopathy Nutritional Therapy |Functional Medicine | Homeopathy…and more.
Wellbeing with Our Experts…
What happens when you contact us?
Based on your request, one of Lemon Bay’s Wellbeing Experts will request a 20-minute free consultation to better understand your needs and wellbeing goals.
Our Wellbeing Experts offer a wide range of qualifications and expertise…https://lemonbayconsulting.com/about-us/
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy | Master Coaches | Certified Yoga Alliance Breathing Institute Teachers | Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists | Certified Theta Healing ® | Certified Yoga Instructors (RYT200) | Accredited Members of British School of Meditation | Certified Reiki Usui Natural Healing Method Instructor | Miller Heiman Certified (Sales & Coaching) | Face Yoga Teacher | ABNLP & INPTA Certified Trainer of NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP) | Certified Restorative Yoga Teacher | Functional Medicine | Well Women Therapy | Certified Traditional Ashtanga Yoga having studied under Sharath Jois at KPJAYI in Mysore, India | Fortune 100 experience | and more…
Did we mention that our experts started their journeys in business (corporations, hospitals, labs, trade unions and more)?
We understand how to balance business, life and wellbeing…by the way, it’s called life!
General Wellbeing Fee Terms:
For more information please see Contact Us to send enquiry…
All sessions are virtual on Zoom and must be paid in full upon booking.
*In-Person sessions as required by Dr. Klaudia Raczko, London only.
Session(s) must be scheduled to take place within 3 months of payment date unless otherwise defined.
Payment plans are available on 3 month or longer packages.
Corporate and group discounts.
A 48-hour notice is required to cancel or change your appointment, otherwise the full single session fee will be charged. Your consideration is appreciated, thank you.
“Experience in building visionary strategic partnerships”Joe D. Whitley, Chair of the Government Enforcement and Investigations Practice, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, Atlanta (first General Counsel for US Department of Homeland Security)“I have had the pleasure of working with Beth Kenney over the years on numerous sensitive and critical marketing and client projects. I have found Beth to be a valuable and insightful addition to growing my client base in a changing world economy. Beth is a quick study and her considerable experience in building visionary strategic partnerships has been invaluable to me in England, Europe, the United States and increasingly in other world markets. I recommend Beth to others without equivocation.”
“She’s a master at building relationships”Husein Cumber, Executive Vice President Corporate Development, Florida East Coast Industries, Jacksonville (former Deputy Chief of Staff, US Department of Transportation)“I’ve known Beth for more almost 20 years and she has the ability to help companies develop new market opportunities and solve problems quickly. I’ve worked with Beth in various situations from business to politics — teaming on deals that required someone with the knowledge and presence to network with C-level executives to elected officials. She’s a master at building relationships that stand the test of time as well as deliver mutually beneficial results. Under her leadership, Lemon Bay Consulting Ltd. exhibits all the best practices to be successful in business development, team development, and public affairs work. I know Beth to be someone who delivers superior client service, efficiency and results. Work with her once and you will quickly rely on her firm for subsequent engagements.”
"Beth helped me immensely by connecting me to the right people."Bradley Kitchens, Retired Chief Human Resources Officer, National Council on Compensation Insurance"Beth Kenney has a vast network of contacts and excels in building and maintaining relationships. When I relocated and began to build my network in a new area, Beth helped me immensely by connecting me to the right people. She is a master at taking a concept from idea to implementation."
Face Yoga is amazing! — Susan (49) Private Client, London"After attending one of Beth's workplace workshops, I contacted her for Face Yoga sessions. She was amazing. The Face Yoga combined with her special breathing techniques really work. My skin is glowing. I continue to see improvement."
"Extreme-over-the-top people skills"Senior Managing Partner, Boutique Law Firm, London"Beth is a well orchestrated and organised 'whirlwind' if you can imagine that. He told many stories of Beth getting immediately in the door and settling in with whomever she worked with, attributing this ability to her 'extreme-over-the-top people skills'. She is a spinner of great tales captivating the harshest critic, the woman who can command attention of most distinguished dignitaries and one who will lead the most seasoned world leaders. He also told a story of Beth winning over a difficult client gaining her 'legend' status in the UK, making her name very recognisable, 'everyone wants to meet the woman behind the story'. Given an audience Beth captivates."
"Beth has become my right hand in management of the practice."Former Deloitte LLP Partner"Beth has been involved in all aspects of the practice to include strategic planning, execution of the plan and advising on specific actions for winning client engagements. From my perspective, she routinely functions way beyond what I would expect from a Business Development Director and in fact has become my right hand in management of the practice."
"Beth has an excellent instinct to read the market"Mike Pullen, Consultant at Carter Ruck , LLP"Beth has an excellent instinct to read the market, clients and internal stakeholders and constantly offers valuable advice on how to move forward. I feel comfortable taking Beth into any kind of meeting knowing that her perceptions and point of view will be insightful and will add value."
Beth has discovered something extraordinary. And it works! — Ben Wolff, Breathwork, Clinical Hypnotherapist, & Yoga TeacherBen Wolff, a registered yoga teacher, clinical hypnotherapist, tutor for Total Yoga Nidra, Dream Yoga and Breathwork practitioner. According to Ben Wolff, “Beth has discovered something extraordinary. And it works! You can see the proof on her face. Beth has been a dedicated student and practitioner of yoga methods. Through careful study and research, I’m delighted to say that she’s discovered something truly unlike anything else I’ve witnessed. Most importantly, it works. I recommend her Facial Yoga methods to you. The principles of which I agree with and scientifically understand as highly sound and effective.”
"Beth's authentic with profound depth" — Private Wellbeing Breath & Face Yoga Client, London"Beth's passion for an ageless mind, body and skin was clear from the first moment we met. She's not only done her homework but she's also authentic. Her instructions are easy to understand, practical and insightful. Between the breathing techniques and the face yoga, my skin looks amazing. I feel great both on the inside and the out..."
I liked my meditation app until I met Beth... — Headspace in The Workplace, Virtual Workshop Participant…Amanda, Washington, DC"When I was invited to join a corporate wellbeing workshop, admittedly I was a bit reluctant. After all, I had a great app on my phone....until I met Beth. Her workshop was packed with amazing, useful techniques from the world's best experts, institutions and ancient practices. Her corporate experience of dealing with large groups and different personalities clearly stands out. She taught everyone in a clear manner with real insight and humor. I hope that she develops her own app!"
"Helped me let go of an old issue that was blocking my happiness. I've since been able to move forward with peace." — Theta Healing Private Client — Miami, Florida"After working with Beth virtually for several weeks on a variety of wellbeing issues, Beth offered me a Theta Healing session. Whilst I never shared with Beth something that I had been struggling with for a long time, she seemed to instictively know that I was ready to let go. Beth guided me in a safe and profound way to help me release a huge obstacle in one session. I've since been able to move forward with peace..."
"When Lee explains a technical issue to me, I really understand it"Former Director, EY LLP, New York"When Lee explains a technical issue to me, I really understand it and I can remember it. It's as if he puts himself into my shoes and remembers what it was like before he knew the subject. This skill helps put things into the perspective of a learner and is very effective.”professional service firms."
“In complex projects with many moving parts, Lee seems to know just where to begin”Former Global Client, Tax Effective Supply Chain Management, EY LLP, Paris“I really respect Lee for his technical skills but even more for his practical insight into the real world and how companies can things get done. In complex projects with many moving parts, Lee seems to know just where to begin and what to do next while others are still trying to get organised...”
“Effective leadership of multicultural or multidisciplinary teams”Confidential 360 Feedback, EY LLP New York“Clients and counselees have all recognised Lee through formal and informal ratings in various areas including: effective leadership of multicultural or multidisciplinary teams; managing complex or challenging client situations; and planning and pursuing an international career in professional services firms”