Wellbeing in the Workplace
Wellbeing in the Workplace
We know that calm minds produce better results. The physical benefits of a regular mind-breath practice are well documented to help improve overall health from increasing oxygen flow and circulation, changing brainwaves, to reducing anxiety and increasing endorphins and the feeling of well being.
We will teach you to find calm moments and balanced success in the midst of doing deals, managing clients, employees and life.
One does not have to sit on mountaintop to find balance…
- No prior experience – all levels of participants welcome
- Participants will be virtual – global.
- All ages, beliefs, ethnicities, genders
- Group or corporate discounts available…contact us. https://lemonbayconsulting.com/contact/
We are often asked…
What does our “Workplace” client look like?
The “Workplace” client…
Typically, leadership is seeking ways to fulfil commitments to wellbeing initiatives and keeping people connected. Many organisations across the world are exploring and implementing new working arrangements to include working from home, in new socially distant work environments, and more.
The silver lining on post-pandemic behaviours has already shifted to more focus on health and wellbeing in all areas of life. Organisations of all sizes are keener than ever to help their employees maintain balance in all their roles.
Our “workshops” or “sessions” must be adaptable to the whole of the organisation.
Any level of participant
All ages, ethnicities, beliefs, genders
NEW RESEARCH FROM US & CHINA:
Nasal Breathers & COVID
Nose Breathing is Non-Negotiable!
- The body’s first line of defence is breathing through the nose which is anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial.
- Learn techniques proven by renowned institutions
- Increase Nitric Oxide with the breath
- Ease long term symptoms…
- Contact us….https://lemonbayconsulting.com/contact/
Headspace in the Workplace:
Reduce Stress, Improve Wellbeing & Productivity
- The session will include easy breathing techniques to use at their desks, during their commutes, working from home, before meetings…any time of day to help them maintain their well-being in the workplace and in life.
- Participants will learn a Universal Healing Breath Technique proven by neuroscientists and renown institutes MIT, UCLA, Harvard and more.
- 6/6 Healing Breath: Proven to improve productive, alleviate stress, increase oxygen and blood flow.
- Breathing Through the Nose: New from neuroscientists…nose breathers have greater ability to prevent viruses. Nasal passages create an “anti-viral” and “anti-bacterial” environment, strengthening the body’s ability to be well as well as increasing nitro-oxide.
- “One Minute Fix”: An instant relief for anxiety, increased focus…great technique to use during pursuits, clients, employee and team interactions.
- *Technique used by US Navy Seals and UK Commando Forces.
- Participants will be guided through breathing techniques – then taken in and out of several guided meditations – concluding with the One Minute Fix.
- The Expert will be available for Q&A after the session or via email queries.
- Zoom session(s): If LBC hosts, recordings will be provided to participants
Wellbeing Coaching & Real-Life:
- Modern life requires most people to balance all of their roles from workplace roles such as employee, manager, director to life roles such as parent, carer, partner and more…
- Each role as its inherent challenges and responsibilities.
- Participants will be given simple, yet proven effective techniques and tools…
- Time management tips to better manage their roles
- How to manage from the “goal backwards”…
- Increased sense of balance & confidence
Best of Best…
Wellbeing & Business Development Tips
- Based on our Founder’s (Beth), 30+ years as a global business development director for the “Big 4” professional service firms…
- A candid “cut to the chase” business development coach provides participants with proven ways to increase confidence, success & well-being in the workplace.
- Easy, proven techniques “up your game & revenue”
- Miller Heiman training best practices
- “Power of the Hand” meeting agenda
- 3-steps to Overcome Client Objections plus secrets sales techniques
- “How to Work a Room Virtual or Real” leaving a networking event with quantifiable prospects, and more.
- Reading body language at a virtual / socially distant with or without a mask!
- Using “breathing techniques” to change non-verbal communication
Unlock Confidence & In the New Norm
- Participants will learn to have more confidence and better discussions in the workplace with clients and colleagues.
- Proven techniques from renown mentoring programmes
- “Secret” clinical hypnotherapist techniques
- Achieve balance
- Increase “Peace of Mind”, decrease anxiety
- Unstick…see beyond today’s issues
Wellbeing at Any Age
- No prior experience required
- Participants may be seated in chair, on the floor…sofa?
- Arrangements may be made to accommodate participants with special needs.
- Sessions are tailored to the team, employees or you
- Offerings are tailored…
- Healing breath techniques common ailments such as headaches, tummy troubles…
- Daily energy routines, gentle anti-ageing yoga postures
- Face yoga…
- 7 Postures for a lifetime of wellbeing….
More Workshops…Contact Us for Details
- Balanced Leadership – Confidence & Authenticity
- Improving Client Relationships – Mind & Intention
- It’s Just Sleep – 40 Winks in 45 Minutes
“Experience in building visionary strategic partnerships”Joe D. Whitley, Chair of the Government Enforcement and Investigations Practice, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, Atlanta (first General Counsel for US Department of Homeland Security)“I have had the pleasure of working with Beth Kenney over the years on numerous sensitive and critical marketing and client projects. I have found Beth to be a valuable and insightful addition to growing my client base in a changing world economy. Beth is a quick study and her considerable experience in building visionary strategic partnerships has been invaluable to me in England, Europe, the United States and increasingly in other world markets. I recommend Beth to others without equivocation.”
“She’s a master at building relationships”Husein Cumber, Executive Vice President Corporate Development, Florida East Coast Industries, Jacksonville (former Deputy Chief of Staff, US Department of Transportation)“I’ve known Beth for more almost 20 years and she has the ability to help companies develop new market opportunities and solve problems quickly. I’ve worked with Beth in various situations from business to politics — teaming on deals that required someone with the knowledge and presence to network with C-level executives to elected officials. She’s a master at building relationships that stand the test of time as well as deliver mutually beneficial results. Under her leadership, Lemon Bay Consulting Ltd. exhibits all the best practices to be successful in business development, team development, and public affairs work. I know Beth to be someone who delivers superior client service, efficiency and results. Work with her once and you will quickly rely on her firm for subsequent engagements.”
"Beth helped me immensely by connecting me to the right people."Bradley Kitchens, Retired Chief Human Resources Officer, National Council on Compensation Insurance"Beth Kenney has a vast network of contacts and excels in building and maintaining relationships. When I relocated and began to build my network in a new area, Beth helped me immensely by connecting me to the right people. She is a master at taking a concept from idea to implementation."
Face Yoga is amazing! — Susan (49) Private Client, London"After attending one of Beth's workplace workshops, I contacted her for Face Yoga sessions. She was amazing. The Face Yoga combined with her special breathing techniques really work. My skin is glowing. I continue to see improvement."
"Extreme-over-the-top people skills"Senior Managing Partner, Boutique Law Firm, London"Beth is a well orchestrated and organised 'whirlwind' if you can imagine that. He told many stories of Beth getting immediately in the door and settling in with whomever she worked with, attributing this ability to her 'extreme-over-the-top people skills'. She is a spinner of great tales captivating the harshest critic, the woman who can command attention of most distinguished dignitaries and one who will lead the most seasoned world leaders. He also told a story of Beth winning over a difficult client gaining her 'legend' status in the UK, making her name very recognisable, 'everyone wants to meet the woman behind the story'. Given an audience Beth captivates."
"Beth has become my right hand in management of the practice."Former Deloitte LLP Partner"Beth has been involved in all aspects of the practice to include strategic planning, execution of the plan and advising on specific actions for winning client engagements. From my perspective, she routinely functions way beyond what I would expect from a Business Development Director and in fact has become my right hand in management of the practice."
"Beth has an excellent instinct to read the market"Mike Pullen, Consultant at Carter Ruck , LLP"Beth has an excellent instinct to read the market, clients and internal stakeholders and constantly offers valuable advice on how to move forward. I feel comfortable taking Beth into any kind of meeting knowing that her perceptions and point of view will be insightful and will add value."
"An energy gain...The menopause approach is new and curious..." — Rebecca (57) Educational Consultant, UAE Ministry of Education – Menopause Case Study with Ligia"I’m usually interrupted by messages, phones, partners et al. Ligia's menopause practice showed me how to practise daily ‘me’ time, deliberately disengaging with all social input. She offers a way to realigned expectations regarding work patterns from not being so much of a pleaser to taking a step back...It will be done when it can be done. I feel an energy gain and experienced a different positive outcome with each session."
"Night sweats have stopped...feel calmer, no need for that second glass of wine..." — Helen W. (54) Private Case Study Client – Menopause with Ligia"My sleep and falling asleep improved dramatically. I wake up feeling refreshed and energised, unlike before feeling anxious. I am more able to cope rather than worry which I usually do. I felt light. Night sweats have stopped almost completely after just a few days. ..feeling again motivation to go out for walks. In the evenings where I usually feel restless and drank wine,I now miraculously feel calmer with no need to have that second glass of wine..."
"Powerful practice...easier to breathe, digestion and energy flowing..." — Emily R. (48) Private Case Study Client, Menopause with Ligia"Such a powerful practice, Thank you Ligia. It shifts my energy feeling more grounded. It feels easier to breathe, the breath is so powerful, I feel more calm - digestion moving and energy flowing through me..."
"My brain fog cleared...reduced hot flashes, sleeping better..." — Gabriela C. (56), PhD Chemistry, Senior Director Sales (Private Client)"My brain fog cleared and I'm really excited about that for women at work and at home, and not just in senior positions, for everyone. It really worked, gave me more energy, reduced hot flashes, sleeping better, that allows me to pause, and put me first for once."
Beth has discovered something extraordinary. And it works! — Ben Wolff, Breathwork, Clinical Hypnotherapist, & Yoga TeacherBen Wolff, a registered yoga teacher, clinical hypnotherapist, tutor for Total Yoga Nidra, Dream Yoga and Breathwork practitioner. According to Ben Wolff, “Beth has discovered something extraordinary. And it works! You can see the proof on her face. Beth has been a dedicated student and practitioner of yoga methods. Through careful study and research, I’m delighted to say that she’s discovered something truly unlike anything else I’ve witnessed. Most importantly, it works. I recommend her Facial Yoga methods to you. The principles of which I agree with and scientifically understand as highly sound and effective.”
"Beth's authentic with profound depth" — Private Wellbeing Breath & Face Yoga Client, London"Beth's passion for an ageless mind, body and skin was clear from the first moment we met. She's not only done her homework but she's also authentic. Her instructions are easy to understand, practical and insightful. Between the breathing techniques and the face yoga, my skin looks amazing. I feel great both on the inside and the out..."
I liked my meditation app until I met Beth... — Headspace in The Workplace, Virtual Workshop Participant…Amanda, Washington, DC"When I was invited to join a corporate wellbeing workshop, admittedly I was a bit reluctant. After all, I had a great app on my phone....until I met Beth. Her workshop was packed with amazing, useful techniques from the world's best experts, institutions and ancient practices. Her corporate experience of dealing with large groups and different personalities clearly stands out. She taught everyone in a clear manner with real insight and humor. I hope that she develops her own app!"
"Helped me let go of an old issue that was blocking my happiness. I've since been able to move forward with peace." — Theta Healing Private Client — Miami, Florida"After working with Beth virtually for several weeks on a variety of wellbeing issues, Beth offered me a Theta Healing session. Whilst I never shared with Beth something that I had been struggling with for a long time, she seemed to instictively know that I was ready to let go. Beth guided me in a safe and profound way to help me release a huge obstacle in one session. I've since been able to move forward with peace..."
"When Lee explains a technical issue to me, I really understand it"Former Director, EY LLP, New York"When Lee explains a technical issue to me, I really understand it and I can remember it. It's as if he puts himself into my shoes and remembers what it was like before he knew the subject. This skill helps put things into the perspective of a learner and is very effective.”professional service firms."
“In complex projects with many moving parts, Lee seems to know just where to begin”Former Global Client, Tax Effective Supply Chain Management, EY LLP, Paris“I really respect Lee for his technical skills but even more for his practical insight into the real world and how companies can things get done. In complex projects with many moving parts, Lee seems to know just where to begin and what to do next while others are still trying to get organised...”
“Effective leadership of multicultural or multidisciplinary teams”Confidential 360 Feedback, EY LLP New York“Clients and counselees have all recognised Lee through formal and informal ratings in various areas including: effective leadership of multicultural or multidisciplinary teams; managing complex or challenging client situations; and planning and pursuing an international career in professional services firms”