NEW RESEARCH… US & CHINA Prove Nasal Breathing is First Line of Immunity Defence
- The body’s first line of defence is breathing through the nose which is anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial.
- Learn techniques proven by renowned institutions
- Increase Nitric Oxide with the breath
- Ease long term symptoms…
Contact us today…virtual sessions. https://lemonbayconsulting.com/contact/
COVID, Allergies, Asthma, Blocked Nose…
Nose Breathing is Non-Negotiable
- Nasal breathing is the first line of defence to ease long term COVID as well as Chronic Fatigue and other symptoms.
- The experts (Brown, Gerbarg, Elliott, Chaitow…and others) all agree…
- Nose produces benefits that release Nitric Oxide to vasodilate blood cells to allow 20% more oxygen.
- Nose is our anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial filter.
- Easy techniques to incorporate into your daily routine
- Healing breath technique increases oxygen & blood flow, oxytocin, strengthens the immune system…
- Learn to activate your diaphragm and phrenic nerve…a technique used by Pavarotti…
Breath: Tired of Being Tired? Lockdown Lows? Headaches? Panic Attacks? Fatigue?…
GOOD NEWS! New scientific research pinpoint the brain area that may control Chronic Fatigue…
- Technique is taught in stages and becomes more complex
- Coherent Breath, Red Bull, Bruce Lee “Ha”, Huberman…
- Learn to shift mind (brain) and body existing patterns to reduce imbalances
- Increase oxygen (energy), blood flow from appx. 5 litres a minute to appx 10 litres, and more…
- Moving on the tail of an exhale when in discomfort
- Remapping mind “brain” and body
- Importance of the Diaphragm and Phrenic Nerve for healing and movement
Learn to improve your innate healing abilities, relieve tension headaches, alleviate stress, stimulate immunity system and more to create an ageless mind and body.
Hormones | Menopause | Breath…
- Tired of Being Tired? Hormonal imbalances? Hot flashes? Night sweats?
- Moody? Hungry? Forgetful?
- Ease hormonal symptoms with breathing techniques based on modern science and ancient traditions
- Natural techniques and practices without any supplements
- Improve skin “glow” with increased Nitric Oxide
- Integrated wellbeing techniques from breath, naturopathic nutrition, functional medicine and more…
“One Minute Fix” Breath Technique
- Difficult Client or Employee Discussion Hanging Over Your Head?
- Change Non-Verbal Signals to Get the Deal Over the Line…
- Lock Down Anxiety? Unsettled? Overwhelmed? Headaches? Hot Flashes?
- Proven technique used by military organisations
- Combined with a universal breath technique
- Great for all ages…before difficult conversations, client meetings, disputes & more…
Breath: Anti-Ageing…Grow Graceful? Better yet, Outrageously!
It’s all in the breath! Don’t believe us? Our founder, Beth, is proof glowing skin is in the breath not a pot of cream. The technique works!
- Healing breath technique based on modern science
- Increases oxygen and blood flow to create glowing skin
- Add 10 years of energy to the body as well as your longevity
- Reduce inflammation
- Decrease stress
- Improve moods, emotions, thoughts…
- Learn the secret of Kenyan runners…
- Beauty or sleep tape? Yes, we have a secret that we love to share!
Can’t Get to Sleep? Wake-up in The Night?
Did you know 45 Minutes of Nidra is equivalent to approximately 4 Hours of Sleep? We can teach you…
Accredited Members British School of Meditation | Certified Yoga Alliance Breathing Institute Teachers | Certified Yoga Nidra Teachers | Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Virtual guided sessions
- Healing breath & neuroscience techniques
- Guided bespoke meditations / yoga nidras
- Deeper than meditation “psychic or yogic sleep”
- Learn the restorative benefits of Alpha – Theta brainwaves
- Hand positions to open the diaphragm — the most important muscle
- Stimulate the phrenic nerve — the most important nerve…
- Proven neuroscience sleep breathing techniques
Haven’t Found What You’re Looking For?
Contact Us…One of our experts will most likely have a breathing technique for you…
“Experience in building visionary strategic partnerships”Joe D. Whitley, Chair of the Government Enforcement and Investigations Practice, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, Atlanta (first General Counsel for US Department of Homeland Security)“I have had the pleasure of working with Beth Kenney over the years on numerous sensitive and critical marketing and client projects. I have found Beth to be a valuable and insightful addition to growing my client base in a changing world economy. Beth is a quick study and her considerable experience in building visionary strategic partnerships has been invaluable to me in England, Europe, the United States and increasingly in other world markets. I recommend Beth to others without equivocation.”
“She’s a master at building relationships”Husein Cumber, Executive Vice President Corporate Development, Florida East Coast Industries, Jacksonville (former Deputy Chief of Staff, US Department of Transportation)“I’ve known Beth for more almost 20 years and she has the ability to help companies develop new market opportunities and solve problems quickly. I’ve worked with Beth in various situations from business to politics — teaming on deals that required someone with the knowledge and presence to network with C-level executives to elected officials. She’s a master at building relationships that stand the test of time as well as deliver mutually beneficial results. Under her leadership, Lemon Bay Consulting Ltd. exhibits all the best practices to be successful in business development, team development, and public affairs work. I know Beth to be someone who delivers superior client service, efficiency and results. Work with her once and you will quickly rely on her firm for subsequent engagements.”
"Beth helped me immensely by connecting me to the right people."Bradley Kitchens, Retired Chief Human Resources Officer, National Council on Compensation Insurance"Beth Kenney has a vast network of contacts and excels in building and maintaining relationships. When I relocated and began to build my network in a new area, Beth helped me immensely by connecting me to the right people. She is a master at taking a concept from idea to implementation."
Face Yoga is amazing! — Susan (49) Private Client, London"After attending one of Beth's workplace workshops, I contacted her for Face Yoga sessions. She was amazing. The Face Yoga combined with her special breathing techniques really work. My skin is glowing. I continue to see improvement."
"Extreme-over-the-top people skills"Senior Managing Partner, Boutique Law Firm, London"Beth is a well orchestrated and organised 'whirlwind' if you can imagine that. He told many stories of Beth getting immediately in the door and settling in with whomever she worked with, attributing this ability to her 'extreme-over-the-top people skills'. She is a spinner of great tales captivating the harshest critic, the woman who can command attention of most distinguished dignitaries and one who will lead the most seasoned world leaders. He also told a story of Beth winning over a difficult client gaining her 'legend' status in the UK, making her name very recognisable, 'everyone wants to meet the woman behind the story'. Given an audience Beth captivates."
"Beth has become my right hand in management of the practice."Former Deloitte LLP Partner"Beth has been involved in all aspects of the practice to include strategic planning, execution of the plan and advising on specific actions for winning client engagements. From my perspective, she routinely functions way beyond what I would expect from a Business Development Director and in fact has become my right hand in management of the practice."
"Beth has an excellent instinct to read the market"Mike Pullen, Consultant at Carter Ruck , LLP"Beth has an excellent instinct to read the market, clients and internal stakeholders and constantly offers valuable advice on how to move forward. I feel comfortable taking Beth into any kind of meeting knowing that her perceptions and point of view will be insightful and will add value."
Beth has discovered something extraordinary. And it works! — Ben Wolff, Breathwork, Clinical Hypnotherapist, & Yoga TeacherBen Wolff, a registered yoga teacher, clinical hypnotherapist, tutor for Total Yoga Nidra, Dream Yoga and Breathwork practitioner. According to Ben Wolff, “Beth has discovered something extraordinary. And it works! You can see the proof on her face. Beth has been a dedicated student and practitioner of yoga methods. Through careful study and research, I’m delighted to say that she’s discovered something truly unlike anything else I’ve witnessed. Most importantly, it works. I recommend her Facial Yoga methods to you. The principles of which I agree with and scientifically understand as highly sound and effective.”
"Beth's authentic with profound depth" — Private Wellbeing Breath & Face Yoga Client, London"Beth's passion for an ageless mind, body and skin was clear from the first moment we met. She's not only done her homework but she's also authentic. Her instructions are easy to understand, practical and insightful. Between the breathing techniques and the face yoga, my skin looks amazing. I feel great both on the inside and the out..."
I liked my meditation app until I met Beth... — Headspace in The Workplace, Virtual Workshop Participant…Amanda, Washington, DC"When I was invited to join a corporate wellbeing workshop, admittedly I was a bit reluctant. After all, I had a great app on my phone....until I met Beth. Her workshop was packed with amazing, useful techniques from the world's best experts, institutions and ancient practices. Her corporate experience of dealing with large groups and different personalities clearly stands out. She taught everyone in a clear manner with real insight and humor. I hope that she develops her own app!"
"Helped me let go of an old issue that was blocking my happiness. I've since been able to move forward with peace." — Theta Healing Private Client — Miami, Florida"After working with Beth virtually for several weeks on a variety of wellbeing issues, Beth offered me a Theta Healing session. Whilst I never shared with Beth something that I had been struggling with for a long time, she seemed to instictively know that I was ready to let go. Beth guided me in a safe and profound way to help me release a huge obstacle in one session. I've since been able to move forward with peace..."
"When Lee explains a technical issue to me, I really understand it"Former Director, EY LLP, New York"When Lee explains a technical issue to me, I really understand it and I can remember it. It's as if he puts himself into my shoes and remembers what it was like before he knew the subject. This skill helps put things into the perspective of a learner and is very effective.”professional service firms."
“In complex projects with many moving parts, Lee seems to know just where to begin”Former Global Client, Tax Effective Supply Chain Management, EY LLP, Paris“I really respect Lee for his technical skills but even more for his practical insight into the real world and how companies can things get done. In complex projects with many moving parts, Lee seems to know just where to begin and what to do next while others are still trying to get organised...”
“Effective leadership of multicultural or multidisciplinary teams”Confidential 360 Feedback, EY LLP New York“Clients and counselees have all recognised Lee through formal and informal ratings in various areas including: effective leadership of multicultural or multidisciplinary teams; managing complex or challenging client situations; and planning and pursuing an international career in professional services firms”